How it Works
We are excited to partner with local veterinarians to bring top quality care to their patients, as well as provide educational resources to their teams!
When we treat patients who do not have primary care DVMs (pcDVM), we will recommend providers in our Member Hospital Network (MHN).
In order to join, North Springs Veterinary Referral Center must be the primary emergency and specialty hospital you advertise online, in-print, over the phone, and in-person.join our Member Hospital Network
Benefits for Providers
- We will recommend your hospital for clients that do not have a primary care DVM
- Direct contact with our hospital administration regarding cases and other needs
- Continuing education/lunch and learn opportunities from our specialists
- eNewsletter with hospital updates and information
- Opportunity to be featured and advertised as our Member Hospital of the Month
- Gifts and social events for your hospital
- Pricing guides for appropriate estimates and easy transfers
- Open communication between the Member Hospital Liaison at North Springs VRC and your primary contact regarding marketing materials, building relationships between our hospitals, and the needs of the owners
Benefits for Clients
- Discount on the initial emergency examination
- Discount and package pricing on certain treatments
Request Information about the Member Hospital Network
While North Springs VRC will accept any patient to provide emergency and specialty care, we also partner with local veterinarians to offer unique benefits to their clients and staff.
Fill out our contact form to learn more about how to join our Network and the benefits that Member Hospitals can receive, or email our team